Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Mootz that Scootz

I made a promise to you a long time ago, a promise to update you on my story book writing venture.  I haven't made an update on it but that doesn't mean the venture died.  I actually 'published' one of the projects some months ago and had the first copy hand delivered to the inspiration of that story.  The story of the Mootz that scootz.

The Mootz that Scootz is a short (very short) story about a little girl named Mootz.  She had no teeth. She couldn't walk.  And then she does.

Here's how the final product turned out:
(if you're on a computer, click on the first picture and a gallery pops up for you to view the rest)



  

                                         

                                

I drew every picture, scanned them, photoshopped them, put them together, bought fancy paper from the printery, printed them, bound them and made the hardcover by hand.  All by myself.  It was very much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment